In general, “commercial use” means a use intended to help sell or promote a company, product, or service. If you are going to use our content to make money, then you are probably using it commercially.
Articles in this section
- I'm looking for an intro or a short cue theme?
- Can I get an edit of one of your tracks? (remove an instrument)
- I just purchased a track. Where can I download it?
- What can I do with the music I purchase on AGsoundtrax?
- How To Download 'Preview' Files?
- What Is This annoying 'AGsoundtrax' Audio Watermark I'm hearing?
- How can I get a custom music pack?
- Do I need to report usage to AGsoundtrax?
- Do I really need a license if I only want to make my videos available on Facebook or YouTube?
- I heard a great song from AGsoundtrax's track in someone's video, but how do I find it on your website?